Beontra provides an integrated software suite for traffic, capacity and revenue planning for airports.
Here is what Beontra says about the B Route Development App:
In late 2010 BEONTRA (former Symbios) introduced B Route Development (former „Market & Route Potentials“) as the integrated solution for analyzing potential new markets and calculating comprehensive route cases.
However, there was one point missing: when it came to actually presenting the final cases to carriers, users were still stuck at the “good old PowerPoint” or “PDF via iPad” level.
This is why in early 2012 BEONTRA started developing the B Route Development iPad App.
The development of a new route is a dynamic process – greatly dependent on the feedback airports receive from carriers during talks, presentations and negotiations.
For this reason BEONTRA wants to put a dynamic presentation tool into your and your clients hands for events like Slot Conferences or Routes:
- Use the iPad as an interactive presentation device
- Comfortably prepare route cases at your desk and download them for an offline presentation on your iPad
- Have all relevant case data at your fingertips.
- Involve your clients in the discussion and adjustment of „their“ route cases
- Fine tune cases on the fly, react to your clients´ requests, questions and remarks (e.g. adjustment of aircraft types/ frequencies/ assumed market shares etc.)
The B Route Development App is distributed not via the App Store but through an enterprise program. Data is loaded from the servers into the App and displayed in tables, charts, bars and on maps. Everything, including the maps, is running offline to ensure that a presentation can run smooth without internet access. The data can also be manipulated on the device and the results of the manipulations can be seen side by side with the original data.